12/19/2012

tsukare...

Moi! Konnichiwa! NiHao! Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Privet! Jumbo! Namashta!

Ryu desu!

How are you, all? Hope you all are fine and healthy too.
Me? - Oh, I'm fine too. but very tired..and I didn't go to bowling with class. baka watashi...
But today I've tried record my new song 'hot hot hot LOVE' but nothing comes with it t(TT ^ TT t*)
I hate to become lazy ..but I'm just too tired. I really need that holiday, what is coming soon.
Nya~ Nya~ Neko suki desu ka, nee! - hey, do you like cats? :D
I love cats, I own one old lady, it's coming 11 years soon, pretty old. but it's always full of energy still and always loves eating.
Here it is, Misu, but I call her Mii-san or Micchan. she's a girl:) so that's why I said she's old lady.
She's my best friend~

With this Golden Bomber song 'memeshikute' I wish for you all; HAVE A NICE DAY!!!:)




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti